Monday, June 27, 2011

A Few Main Contributors

Jeff Scanlon- Writer 


I am a Bio major at Pepperdine, I hail from the great state of Connecticut. I like being outdoors. I love thunderstorms.




Brandon Scheirman- Photography


I am from the small town of Ashland in Southern Oregon. I'm an interpersonal communications major with a minor in Multimedia Design. Among my favorite things to do are go on adventures, take photos, listen to music loudly, and save the world on alternate Tuesdays. I also love cats quite a lot. Dogs too, but cats are more pleasing to the eye. I decided to go to Germany due to my German heritage, and I've wanted to learn German for a while now.


Edith Lagos- Writer 

Hey there, I live in the bustling tourist-trap known as Hollywood and currently majoring in Creative Writing. I wanted to go to Germany because, well, it's Germany!

Candace Lowry- Video

No comments:

Post a Comment